Effect of the digital revolution in consumer behavior and marketing
Digital revolution is a massive change in the use of digital tools. Digital revolution is meant here is the use of advanced technology in marketing.
Effect of digital revolution has caused a drastic change to the business environment, this can be seen as follows:
1. Consumers have more power than ever before.
2. Consumers have access to more information than ever before.
3. The marketers can offer more products and services than ever before.
4. The exchange between marketers and consumers will be more interactive and spontaneous.
5. Marketers can gather more information about consumers to quickly and easily.
Is the behavior of consumers, where they can illustrate the quest to buy, use, evaluate and improve their products and services. Focus of consumer behavior is how individuals make decisions to use the resources they have available to consume a product.
Two types of consumer
1. Personal Consumer: The consumer buys or uses goods or services for their own use.
2. Organizational Consumer: The consumer buys or uses goods or services to meet the needs and running the organization.
Consumers are generally more interested in products that are cheaper. Absolute is known that the object of marketing is cheap, efficient production and distribution-intensive.
Consumers will use or purchase products offered are high quality, best performance and feature-complete feature.
Marketers have the overriding goal of selling a product which unilaterally decided to produce.
The company wants consumers to know through research that has been done before, and then produce products that consumers want. This concept is called the marketing concept.
Dividing the group of heterogeneous market into homogeneous groups of market.
Selecting one or more segments that identify the company to determine.
Develop a different idea for goods and services that exist in the minds of consumers.
Providing customer value is defined as the ratio between the benefits perceived resources (economic, functional and psychological) are used to generate these benefits. Gains have been felt in the form of a relative and subjective.
Customer satisfaction is the individual's perception of the performance of the product or service in relation to expectations.
Maintaining customers is how to maintain that consumers remain loyal to one firm compared to other companies, almost in all business situations, more expensive to find new customers than retain existing ones.
Founder & Chief Mentor